- Scheduled Preventive Maintenance on Hvac system
- Replacing your water heater based on age, recommended between 8-10 years
- Repair or replace leaking faucets
- If you cannot turn your shut of valves (to toilet supply lines, under bath vanities, under kitchen sink, etc.) replace immediately.
- Do not over pack items under the kitchen sink that could disturb water supply lines or water filter lines.
- If you see water on the floor and are unsure of the source contact Parkway Maintenance. Through the Website, service department, phone number or in the case of a large amount of water, the emergency number.
- When leaving the condo for an extended period of time have the water shut off at the main. (schedule through the “Water line”)
NO! They do not break down in water; they can clog up plumbing systems and damage pipes.
TOILET PAPER ONLY!
Cooking oil, meat fats, butter, margarine, coffee grounds, flour, rice, or pasta. (this list is not intended to be all inclusive)
Yes, They can be purchased at the OTOW Service Department in the East Side Recreation Center for approximately $50.00 or any home improvement store.
Recommend on the floor under the air handler or close by, near your water heater, if you have a water softener or filtration system under the kitchen sink. These are just a few suggestions.
- Community Service Office 727 683-6981
- Water turn On/Off 727 799-3417 – Select Option 6
- After Hours/Emergency Weekend 727 799-1115
Absolutely! We strongly recommend you have adequate coverage.
In the event of a fire, a failed water heater, a large area of flooring covered in water to name a few. (The remediation personnel can help assess and provide recommendations in other applicable situations)
At a minimum, when you are not occupying the unit for an extended period of time. Always if you are seasonal and the unit is going to be vacant for weeks or months.
Have someone check your unit weekly.
Make sure OTOW has a current phone number to reach you in the event of an emergency.
When possible leave a key with a neighbor. If that is not an option, put a lockbox on your front door containing a key.