On Top of the World offers two (2) Activity Centers. The East Activity Center is located at 2069 World Parkway Blvd. East, and the West Activity Center is located at 2291 World Parkway Blvd. West. The amenities are for the exclusive use of all approved unit owners and residents, as well as approved tenants who have a valid Activity Cards. Check with the Activity Manager for dates and times of all your favorite activities and community happenings.
- Approved Owners with a valid Activity Card play for free.
- Guest fee: $20.00
- Renters Fee: $15.00
- Available at the Sales Office.
- For more information, click the button below to go to the Golf page.
- Courts are located at the East Activity Center.
- Lawn Bowls courts
- Pools are located at both Activity Centers.
- The East side pool is heated; the West side pool is adjacent to the Whirlpool Spa.
- For your safety, please observe posted rules.
- State of the art Fitness Center located at the East Activity Center.
- Floor exercise, Yoga and Tai Chi at the East Activity Center.
- Enjoy Nature’s Gym Exercise and Walking Course located in the Paradise Reserve on the shores of Arbor Lake.
The dog park at On Top of the World Clearwater, located at the West Activity Center, is a great place for both residents and their faithful friends. The park is a fenced area with separate playing areas for small dogs and large dogs. The park is open daily from sun up to sun down, and residents now refer to late afternoon gatherings as “Doggie Happy Hour”. It’s a great place to meet new friends.
The On Top of the World Community’s library, card rooms, billiards, lapidary, wood shop, ceramics, and auditorium offer you an incredible array of amenities to enjoy your day.
The Activity office is located at 2069 World Parkway Blvd. E. (East Activity Center) and is responsible for scheduling Activity Center/Pavilion reservations.
Reservations are taken as follows:
· In person at the Activity Office, or call 727-799-2734 Monday through Thursday
· Email email@example.com
When making a reservation via email or by phone you will need the following:
· Please note your name
· If you are representing a club or activity, its name
· Your contact info
· The nature of your reservation (i.e., “birthday”, “club’s meeting”)
· Date and time of the event.
The Activities Manager will then review the calendar for availability.
Completion and submission of an online Facility Request form is required to request your reservation. Facility Request forms are also available at the Activity and Community Service Offices, and by click the “Go To Forms Page” button below. Upon completion, please drop off in the secure mail slot at the front of East Activity Center. Events that include food require a refundable deposit.
Association approved owners, residents, and tenants with a valid activity card may make a reservation. The facilities may NOT be reserved for any business or outside organization.
Also located in the East Activity Center is the on-site Law Office of Gerald R. Colen. Mr. Colen is a member of the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys and the Academy of Florida Elder Law Attorneys. Living Wills and legal advice from a specialist in the varied issues unique to seniors all conveniently located right in your community neighborhood. By appointment only: 727-545-8114
Wake up and smell the coffee! The Good Karma Cafe located in the East Activity Center is your early morning donut and cup of coffee connection. It’s a great place to meet and greet your neighbors; a perfect start to your Florida day. Check out the Good Karma Cafe page for menu options and hours of operation.