Fully equipped state-of-the-art fitness center that offers cardiovascular and strength training equipment, circuit training equipment and spinning cycles. Located in the East Activity Center, the fitness center also features private lockers and sanitizing stations- so when you’re ready to hit the gym, you’ll have everything you need to stay healthy and fit!
Hours of Operation:
Monday-Saturday: 7:00am to 9:00pm
Closed for Cleaning: Monday and Thursday from 12:30 to 2:30
Sunday and Holidays: 9:00am to 8:00pm
• Stretch bands.
• Kettle Bells from 2 to 15 lbs.
• 2 stretching tables.
• A rowing machine.
• Multiple benches for free weight use.
• Cardio equipment.
• Circuit equipment.
• A bank of 36 lockers for personal items.
• Three cleaning stations that include spray bottles of disinfectant and towels to wipe down equipment.
• An EAD in the fitness center as well as hand sanitizing dispensers at all doors.
To gain entry into the Fitness Center you will first need to fill out the necessary waiver and within 24 hours (excluding weekends) you can pick up your electronic access badge at the Community Service Office during normal business hours.
Don’t have access to a PC? You can also visit the CSO (during normal business hours) to submitting the waiver electronically. The badge will be printed as time allows.
You must bring with you your valid activity card and pay a $7.00 fee.