CLEARWATER VACCINATION APPOINTMENTS
Great news, through the efforts of your Board and Parkway Maintenance & Management company, working in concert with Pinellas County Emergency Management, 1,000 doses for our On Top of the World Condominium residents have been procured. The County has asked the Association to manage the sign ups.
The Board and Management Company have some trepidation on taking on this complicated task, but are willing to do it for the benefits and safety of our residents in the hopes that we can return to normal soon. We will need your cooperation and patience in making this work. Specific details follow on the mechanics of the sign up process.
(Phone lines open from 9:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m., beginning February 4, 2021 – not open Saturday or Sunday)
Pinellas County Emergency Management has scheduled the State Incident Management Team (IMT) for next Thursday and Friday (February 11th -12th). You may either go online by clicking the link or call the sign up number above. The IMT will distribute the vaccine to 21 appointments every 15 minutes from 9:00 am 2:45 pm. Once you secure an appointment, you will automatically be scheduled for your second dose, once you receive your first dose.
Please pass this notice onto your friends and encourage them to sign up online or call the sign-up number. The Board and Management Company will continue to work with Pinellas County Emergency Management to push for another vaccine distribution event in our community as soon as they are able to secure more vaccine doses.
- IMT, per State guidelines, is not able to administer the vaccine:
- to anyone prescribed an EpiPen
- to anyone under 65 years of age
- Per Department of Health guidelines, if you are sick with COVID-19, do not get the vaccine
- If you have had a first dose elsewhere, do not book an appointment.
- Your second dose has already been allocated, and may go to waste if you do not use it.
- If you have a scheduled appointment through Department of Health, please do not book an appointment here.
Registration phone line and online access open until all appointments are filled!